“A great music test at a fair price” means we give our clients the highest quality research at a price they can afford. Scorecard delivers quality data using top-of-the-line sample and extensive control measures that ensure respondents are who they say they are.
Recruiting and Testing Process:
- Qualified respondents are recruited through online samples, mobile phones and landlines
- Never any scam artists or professional test-takers
- Speed controls and “dummy hooks” ensure respondents remain engaged and provide real opinions about each song
- Respondents take tests online from any location, on any platform, at a pace that works for them—with the ability to pause and pick up where they left off
- Randomized hooks mean every respondent rates songs in a different order from one another, eliminating test order bias
- Go beyond testing hooks and ask perceptual questions about your station or market
- Test nonmusical audio content and video clips
- Get listener feedback on station imaging and logos
Leading Industry Partnerships:
- Highest quality hooks from Hooks Unlimited
- Data delivered using state-of-the-art Analyst sorting software from Cornerstone Research
For more details on the benefits of Scorecard, click below for our full brochure.
There are a lot of music tests out there to choose from. Some are too expensive and come with more bells and whistles than you need. Others are cheaper, but they are of such poor quality, they provide data that can actually do you more harm than good. With Scorecard from Advantage Music Research, you get the high-quality test you need, at a price that works within your budget.
At Advantage Music Research, we know how important good test data is to a station’s success. We believe any station, big or small, should have access to the test it needs, and we believe it should be of high quality and at a fair price.